At your first visit in our office, we will :
- Review your dental and medical history.
- Complete an orthodontic examination.
- Discuss the general status of your jaw structures and dentition and any problems that might require orthodontic treatment.
- Discuss diagnostic and treatment fees.
Your first visit is complimentary,
as a courtesy to your dentist
and the community.
- Our goal is to give you as much information as we can before any diagnostic records are taken.
- By the end of the first visit, we want you to feel fully informed and entirely confident.
We want the treatment to be a positive experience for everyone. We are looking forward to your first visit!
In our office, orthodontic treatment is more than straight teeth. It is a process of combining the goals and concerns that each patient brings to us with our objectives of treatment excellence.
Payment & Office Policies
The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient's problem. Our Treatment Coordinator will dicuss the cost of the treatment proposed.
Our Treatment Coordinator will discuss with your the various payment options available to you. They are highly educated in all types of dental insurances as will as Flexible (FSA) or Health (HSA) Spending accounts.
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.